- Palestine Exchange (PEX) account.
- Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) account
- Intentional and regional account include (USA markets, UAE markets and Egypt market.
- other related services
Open a new brokerage account in Palestine Exchange (PEX)
Thank you for applying to open an account with ALWatanieh Securities Company
Your account is very important to us; it’s the first real step to invest in Palestine Exchange (PEX). Opening a new account is free, quick and easy
You will need:
- Download PEX agreement.
- Fill the agreement with your information carefully.
- Sign all papers of agreement.
- Send the original signed agreement (with a copy of your valid ID) to us
Note: if you can’t reach to our office you can send the original papers by mail after confirm your sign by any bank.
Our mail address: Palestine, Ramallah City, ALAhliyya street, ALAhliyya Building, Second floor, POBox 1983
Note: The same process for Amman Stock Exchange (ASE), UAE markets, Egypt market and USA markets.
Buy \ Sell Orders
Fees and commissions:
- Palestine Capital Market Authority (PCMA) commission = 0.0005 (include VAT).
- Palestine Exchange (PEX) commission = 0.0020 (exclude VAT).
- Broker commission = 0.0047 (exclude VAT).
- No minimum fees.
- Palestine Capital Market Authority (PCMA) commission = 0.0003 (include VAT).
- Palestine Exchange (PEX) commission = 0.0007 (exclude VAT).
- Broker commission = 0.001 (exclude VAT).
- Minimum fees = 1.50 USD.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) in Palestine = 16%.